Sunday, January 22, 2006

Annyoung


Annyoung
Originally uploaded by tavila1017.
I love my cat. I'm not some weird cat lady, I promise. The plain truth of the matter is that Annyoung is a very cool cat. Named from a character is a very cool show, Arrested Development. So good start there.

Second, he's a ninja. From the moment I brought him home he was doing this ninja kick that shocked and awed all my roomates. He also has a roll twist maneuver to avoid any swats from his pissy sister Tulip.

He loves small places. He loves them, when I wake up in the morning he jumps on my bead and stalks my face, purring so loudly he is hardly stealth. He then procedes to shove he face into one of my nostrils or directly against my lips. One time for fun my old roomate and dearest friend opened her mouth and he stuck his whole head inside. He also likes boxes, plastic bags, and bowls. He'll curl up and sleep in them for hours.

He's an intense little beast, but he's my baby and I love him to death!

1 comment:

Randy Bohlender said...

Look who's blogging! :) Caught ya! Don't send the ninja cat after me....