Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bummer and Brothers

Obviously a bummer of a night in Chicago. It will be an even bigger bummer on Tuesday morning when I have to head back to work. It's been a nice weekend away and it will be hard to go back to a conference week on the missions base. First conference since onething; that deserves a woooooohooooo.


Here's a pic from my Grandma's 80th... this is the whole fam.


This is a picture of my father and his two brothers.


My Grandmother and her two brothers.

And this is my brother.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Hi Kristin! I was searching around blogspot & found your blog!!! TOTALLY WEIRD (not the blog, just the chances of finding someone I actually KNOW)!

Anyway, enough with the exclamation points. We missed you on Sunday afternoon. Catch you next Monday :-)

http://kansas-storm.blogspot.com/