Friday, September 08, 2006

7 Years and counting...



IHOP is working on their 7 year anniversary (and a feast to end all feasts). I'm really excited to be here during this time. There is a certain amount of joy I feel about being involved with this place. It's home to me.

I was talking today to some of my staff, a lot of them are new because we've transitioned a lot of people in the last year, and I really felt at home with them, I enjoy them and I enjoy getting to know them. When I first started this job I hired and worked with people I already knew, I can't really do that anymore, so it's given me the opportunity to stretch out and get to know a lot more people.

So here's to all the people who help me keep going, who bless this base in more ways then will ever be known: Alicia, Stacey, Matt H, Dale, Char, Jesse, Matthias, Katie, Amanda, Rachel, Robert, Linda, Mandy, Vernon (and team), John, Becca, Vicki, Lauren.

You guys are all in my heart and I thank God when I see and remember you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about shout outs to all those who you have worked with in the past but are doing something else on the base now?.... not that I'm thinking of anybody in particular. really, I'm not.

Kristen said...

I would also like to say a big shout out to Shawn Blanc, who has been instrumental in the bookstore's ability to function and really, excell. His knowledge and expertise have been inestimible. We wouldn't be here today without him. His winking has been greatly missed. All hail.

well,blue productions said...

Thanks Kristen, we love you to, and I guarantee not too many of us would still be here with out you...here is my shoutout to get you a raise.